By car or motorbike
Here are some directions on how to get to Baita De Mario yourself:
- From Milan take the Main Road Statale 36 (Milan–Lecco Colico), continuing on from Bormio on the S.S. 38
- From Valle Camonica over the Aprica Pass
- From Switzerland, Alto Adige, Austria or Germany trough Livigno or Tirano
- From the Provincial Road over Passo Gavia (ONLY IN SUMMERTIME)
- From Alto Adige over the Stelvio Pass (ONLY IN SUMMERTIME)
By public transport
If you prefer to travel by train:
- From Milan along the line Milan-Lecco-Colico-Tirano and continuing your journey by bus to Bormio
- From Switzerland you can also travel on the Bernina Red Train which has its terminal at Tirano
Transfer services are available during the whole period of winter from the airports of Milan Malpensa, Milan Linate, Bergamo Orio al Serio and Munich.
For information and bookings:
How to find us upon your arrival in Bormio
Once you get to Bormio, follow the indications for Ciuk, Valdisotto. After a five kilometre drive on a comfortable asphalt road, you will finally arrive at out Baita De Mario.